Our Call for Presentations (CFP) is open until Oct 27, 2017.
We'll be accepting presentation on a rolling basis, and a detailed schedule of presentations should be available by Oct 23.
Below is some guidance and themes of our CFP. We do not offer a 'pay-to-present model and endeavour to ensure an even playing field for all. If you have any questions please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Camps presentations broadly cover open source innovation, including both their creation, adoption and use.
- Enterprise Open Source: Open Camps is focused on supporting the adoption and growth of open source technologies in enterprise organizations.
- Advanced Content & Use Cases: Open Camps includes content for all experience levels, but we are also focused on helping attendees advance their skill levels and push the boundaries of what it's possible to achive with open source technologies.
- New Open Source Projects: Open Camps aims to provide an arena for launching new open source technologies.
- Open Source Contribution: Open Camps is focused on fostering community and contribution to open source technologies, as wel as contribution to open source technologies.
- Social Impact Initiatives: Open Camps is a mission-driven conference which runs several social impact initiatives. Thes include our Next Gen Camp for youth, Women in Open Source Camp, Diversity & Inclusion Camp, and our Hack for Humanity hackaton.
Propose Your Presentation
You must be logged in to propose a presentation.
Please sign-in below